Wednesday, December 13, 2017

First Day of Christmas Winner today!

                                                        
I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter each day and leave your holiday wishes and beautiful compliments and comments. It is my pleasure to give back to the stitching community and I think a lot of you are going to have a great Christmas present. I truly wish I could give one to each of you.

Today the lucky winner drawn will tell me her favorite colors and I will put together a nice gift box of floss. Congratulations Kindred Stitcher! She did put on the original post that she likes the jewel tones, deep reds, blues, greens and purple. I think I can fill that request!
Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com

Back to work....so many presents.........

                                           Santa Nancy

24 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner of Day 1!! I know you will love Nancy's floss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to Kindred Stitcher! You will love them♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Day 1 winner! Enjoy your Santa Nancy goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kindred Stitcher. Enjoy your wonderful prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kindred Stitcher!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful early Christmas present for Kindred Stitcher! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner....enjoy your wonderful prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kindred Stitcher!
    Thank you Santa Nancy for all your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kindred Stitcher! Soo happy for you.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Kindred Stitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations Kindred Stitcher, great prize Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats I know you will just love these, especially if you have not used Nancy's floss before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats and Happy stitching to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats and Happy Holidays to Kindred Spirits! Thank you Nancy for making the Holidays a bit brighter for all your fans..GOD Bless, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Kindred Stitcher. Have a great Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Kindered Stitcher! We’d love to see the beautiful colors you will get.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to the lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Your colors sound gorgeous. Have fun. Thank you Santa Nancy! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete